I love these kinds of weensies cause they pack a mean punch- you get the fun of the making process and then you have something to play or explore with when you're done. Making this the perfect thing for all these looong winter afternoons.
So without further ado...
What you'll need:
2 tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
2 cups water
1/4 cup liquid dish soap
What to do:
1. Mix the sugar and cornstarch together in a pot.
2. Slowly stir in the water.
3. Cook the mixture over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture is a clear, smooth gel.
4. Stir in the soap and remove from heat.
5. When cool enough to handle, transfer to storage containers and add food coloring.
6. Voila, paint and enjoy!